We Are All Icarus - Sardis
The creation of the work of art starts with a philosophical consciousness that establishes the aesthetic object inside a thought system. What we call art is not the real objects but the ensemble of ideas that are created in the work of art. An artist – and this is the greatest difference between an artist and a painter - must first have a philosophy. Every artist has a philosophy, whether they are aware of it or not. Faure expresses his philosophy through Surrealism while addressing the issues facing human survival. His unexpected juxtaposition of images and culture are an expression of contemporary Surrealism.
Patrick Faure selected for the Venice Biennale 2024
We are pleased to announce that Patrick Faure has been selected by the European Cultural Centre - Italy to show his work during the Venice Biennale 2024. Faure will show at the ECC main gallery at Palazzo Brembo.
The Venice Biennale is an international exhibition held in Venice, Italy. Often described as 'the Olympics of the 'art world', participation in the Biennale is a prestigious event for contemporary artists. The festival has become a constellation of shows: a central exhibition curated by that year's artistic director, national pavilions hosted by individual nations, and independent exhibitions throughout Venice. The Biennale parent organization also hosts regular festivals in other arts: architecture, dance, film, music, and theatre.
Faure's work is available in London, Istanbul, and Bodrum through private appointment only.
Commission a painting or installation
Most of Patrick Faure's prints are available through Artography Limited (www.artographylimited.com), which publishes Faure's prints in the United States. Faure's collection is available at https://artographylimited.com/collections/gallery/id/22
For custom orders for a specific painting, contact patrickfaure17@outlook .com.
From concept to completion, you and will work together with the artist to bring an idea to reality. Whether you are commissioning a large or small, public or private painting, the process remains the same.
1. First we need to make sure Faure is the correct artist for the work you want.
2. You will need to provide basic information:
What size would you like your painting to be?
Do you feel strongly that certain colours should be included in the painting?
What is your budget?
What is your deadline?
If the painting is a portrait , you will need to provide photographs of the person.
3. We will give you a quote for the final painting. The quote is an in-depth explanation of what you can expect to receive as an end product. For example if it is framed, what type of frame.
4. First payment due and painting begins. After accepting the quote, a fifty percent down payment will be paid and work will begin on the painting.
5. Art work delivery and final payment due. Once the painting is complete, the final payment equal to the remaining amount of the quote is made and the finished artwork will be delivered to you.